From retailers to real estate developers to asset managers.
Why Choose Us
Salons by JC
In 1997, Jack Griffey and Cecil Miller began their journey to transform the beauty industry one salon suite at a time. Like most young entrepreneurs, they started out with a big idea, but had to learn how to start and run a business from scratch. After a lot of perseverance and hard work, Salons by JC opened its doors in 1998 in Dallas, Texas, welcoming driven beauty and wellness specialists ready to break free from the traditional salon model. Salons by JC consider themselves to be a force behind enabling the success of many small business owners and currently have more than 87 locations in 24 states and Canada.
2014, Garret and Mike Bedrin entered the industry upon purchasing the rights to franchise Salons by JC in North Carolina’s Triad market, and to date, have launched locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and High Point. In May of 2017, the Bedrin cousins were named the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business Person of the Year, and only 5 months later, were recipients of the inaugural Franchisee of the Year honors. As owners and managers of shopping centers, Garret and Mike Bedrin admit they have an advantage when it comes to build-outs and lease negotiations. However, the biggest secret to their success, they say, comes down to 2 fundamentals; treat tenants like partners and do whatever it takes to make them successful.
- The #1 Ranked Salon Suite for Two Years in a Row on Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500”
- Greensboro Chamber of Commerce Small Business Person of the Year Award
- Franchisee of the Year: Garret and Mike Bedrin
- Salons by JC Ranked #1 Salon Suites on Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500”
- Bedrin Organization relocates L’Oreal’s Salon Centric next to Salons by JC
- Salons by JC’s Blog