Viking Band Holiday PopUp Shop in GreensboroDecember 13, 2019
Salons by JC Greensboro 5 Year Anniversary AwardsMarch 20, 2020
The Bedrin Organization is working around the clock to support our tenants and local small businesses & restaurants. The health and safety of our tenants is our #1 priority.
We can and will do everything we can to work together with our tenants to get through this difficult time together.
Want to help a local small business you love? Here’s what you can do:
- Buy Gift Cards Online Whether a business is closed temporarily or remains open, most businesses are operating at reduced hours or capacity. Every small business needs your help. Buy a Gift Card online from your favorite restaurants and salons. Every little bit counts.
- Pre-Pay for Future Services. For service based businesses such as salons and spas, contact your local beauty professional to pre-pay for future services.
- Continue Your Membership at Gyms and Activity Facilities. If you value your fitness and activity instructors, show your support by continuing your memberships with them whether you are able to attend or not.
- Book a Birthday Party or Special Event Later in Year. Have you already chosen a venue for your next special event or Birthday Party. Book it online for later in the year to show your support. Your act of generosity will not go unnoticed.
- Continue Paying For Child-Care & After-School Services
- Give them a five-star review online. Visit your favorite businesses Google Business Listing, or Facebook or Yelp Page and leave them a Five-Star Review. Your positive reviews will greatly help them in the future.
- Post or Share on Social Media. Give them a shout out on your Instagram Story, or post about them on your social media.
A small gesture of kindness and generosity from each of us will go a long way. We are all in this together. We must all work together to support each other. Thank you for your generosity and support.
Our Warmest Regards,
Garret, Mike, Paul & Jerry Bedrin